Sunday, November 9, 2008

Just a thought

So while I was getting some work done on the house today, I was thinking about the article that I wrote for Ezinearticles.com about getting into shape. I'm pretty sure that I should have done a better job and will be getting around to writing a better one soon. I think I'll be posting a few other articles about stuff I'm interested in too. Why not right?

The cold weather is a nice change, and it helps keep all those pesky insects at bay. If only it was mid fall weather year round, I would just love it.

Also another thought that crossed my mind was, to share some of the web sites that I read on a daily basis to help me keep up with everything. Warning, not one of them is a Traditional news site, you can use yahoo for that.

gizmodo.com - great for all this tech update
treehugger.com - har har, but it's for things related to being green tech/social/food
woot.com - daily deals on random stuff. Keep looking and you just might find a good deal
technologyreview.com - M.I.T. site about new emerging tech
fudzilla.com - news related to the computer/gaming industries

That's it for the ones I read most often, I have others too but I don't read them daily so no biggy.

sigh, not too many readers, but that's expected of a new blog. Esp when there is everything in the world to do.

No comments: