Friday, November 7, 2008

Woot, start time.

Alright, so I'm Steven P and this is my new blog. My first blog actually(I don't count Myspace). I've been lost to most of the world for the past 7 years and I'm finally catching up. By lost I don't mean that I was in a comma somewhere. I was enlisted in the U.S. Army repairing communication stuff, and now I'm out(I'm free!).

For those of you that want to know, my last day was August 30th, and yes I've been to Iraq. Twice. And no I didn't end anybodies life while I was there, but I was a trigger pull away a few times. If you really want to know what it's like there, then heat your oven to 130 degrees and put your head in it. That's summertime down south. Hard to explain the whole raining death thing with mortars...so I won't go into it here.

I'll be posting some other stuff later, and I hope that people find it interesting, or entertaining at least.

Bis dann <--That's German for "Until then"

Steven P

No comments: